Equestrian Sports Equipment
Revolutionary Aluminum Stirrup 100% made in Italy
As seen with Eric Lamaze at the 2008 Olympic Games
- Jin Stirrup is revolutionary design made of high quality aluminum which allows the production of a stirrup with a maximum weight of 300 grams, lower than a steel stirrup but higher than a plastic stirrup, without compromising security in any way.
- Number one choice for professional equestrian riders.
- Great value for professional and everyday riding.
- The special feature of the Jin Stirrup is the wide bottom plate.
- The Jin Stirrup offers a grip without comparison thanks to the special "diamond" manufacturing of the bottom plate.
- Both the large form and the superior grip of Jin Stirrup give a higher sense of stability which creates an "all one" with your foot.
- Jin Stirrup has been made in high quality aluminium, certified and processed with high precision machines at CNC. The colouring is obtained by an anodization process which gives the product effective protection from corrosion and makes the stirrup indestructible.
- Available in a full range of colours.
- Dimensions 10 cm x 10 cm